Sunday, February 8, 2009

GET OUT

Well our little girl is about 10 weeks away. I am getting really excited and nervous all at the same time. We got the baby's room all finished up except for putting a few things on the wall. I guess I'm getting nervous because it's such a huge responsibility, hell sometimes I can barely take care of myself! I also worry a lot about doing the right thing with such a little person. Now I am excited just to be a parent. I know that there's going to be some really hard times but we'll have a lot more fun ones.

Well we have signed up for a bunch of classes through the hospital so we can get our learn on. I sure do have a lot to figure out about this kid thing. I guess the first thing I need to learn is how to change a diaper without getting peed on. I also think buster is going to be jealous in the beginning but then get very protective. I am planning on starting school again soon so I will be a super busy guy. Between new kid, work, and school.

Overall I am just ready to get this kid out of Alicia's belly. I want my bebe back bebe back bebe back.......ribs! GET OUT OF HER BELLY, but not to early!

3 comments:

aureliajoy said...

hahahaha. fat bastard. i mean the joke is from fat bastard. you are actually quite skinny.

anyway, i don't think you have to worry about getting peed on too much since you are having a girl!

Ms. New York said...

i am impressed with the fact you posted. not impressed that you dont know girls dont shoot pee. they let pee fall. i cant believe only 10 weeks and then i gotta visit iowa agian. lol. jk! school and work and baby? shhesh! are you crazy cowboy chris?

CzechinaArtLove777 said...

But not so early that grandma gets there late. She wants to be a part of the action even if it's only in the waiting room.